Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sacrifices

Sacrifices sometimes have to be made. I don't have a story to link to
about this, I'm just wondering if anyone else is thinking the same
thing: Will I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby be sacrificed to allow Karl
"Nosferatu" Rove to retain his place in the Bush administration?
Irving Lewis Libby Junior, 55, most often punditized as "Dick Cheney's
Dick Cheney", seems poised to take a fall to quiet the lengthy Valerie
Plame outing scandal and leave Rove unscathed. As I wrote, I don't
have a link as this is coming out of my own understanding of how these
things work in American politics. There are likely many others making
this rather obvious prognostication. The questions are, will he be
enough, and is he even willing to fall on this grenade for Big Dub's
sake?



And yes, it bothers me a great deal that the spacing has become fragged every time I have tried to post this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home